9.28.2012

Concrete Bath.

I pretty much love concrete everywhere in a house. I'm not fully sure I can articulate why, but I like how much texture it has while still being smooth (does that make any sense ?). I like it's slight variations in gray, and I love that you can pour it into any form you want. There is a watercolor like fluidity to this very massive heavy material. Maybe you can't have a full concrete bath, but here are some great touches. Shave kit, toilet brush, soap dish (no longer available).Have a great weekend :).

2 comments:

  1. i was searching also for some sites that would help me and would give a wonderful tips..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s looking so great and amazing. I also want to use same concrete work in my house. It’s really increasing the beauty of the house.

    ReplyDelete