9.19.2012

Spring 2013 NYFW

To be fair I haven't looked at all of the shows. But of those that I have looked at, here a are few pieces that caught my eye :


 Alexander Wang - I have no words - this is gorgeous. It is feminine and sexy, yet it has structure and and a masculinity to its confident lines.

 Phillip Lim will always have my heart. I love the weaving use of I heart NY t-shirts here.

 Prabal Gurung. Maybe my favorite evening dress Ive seen for the season. It has a Carolina classic femininity about it but is younger and edgier. I would pillage to wear this to one of my upcoming weddings.



Marc Jacobs just gets better and better. It is more wearable, less predictably him. I love how feminine these pieces are despite cloaking the body almost entirely.




Its rare for my Spring choices to be so devoid of color. Perhaps Ill return with a second round after I do a bit more digging...


Images Courtesy of Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment