8.04.2011

Thank You Tracy Reese.

I can admit it. I love beautiful clothes, but I also love a good sale. Often these two worlds cannot see eye to eye. However, Tracy Reese remains my style hero because she consistently has awesome sales on her adorable dresses. I've found her dresses to be flattering, fun and just great staples to have in the wardrobe. Check out some of her awesome sale dresses I'm lusting over right now! With beautiful Jennier Lattif's Florida wedding in the Fall, I might be able to justify one of these :) Which one do you like best?
plenty overlapping ovals WAS $248, now $148
frock! "Laurisa Maxi" WAS $295, Now $177
pale pinapple falling leaves dress WAS $315, now $189
frock! "bailey" in blue raspberry. WAS $198, now $118
plenty baby chick/wicker twist cowl frock WAS $215, now $129





No comments:

Post a Comment