11.18.2010

Holiday Plaid


I had this picture all ready to go yesterday. And then I went outside... In no jacket and flip flops... ?!? I know ! Nuts. And don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining. Just sayin it doesn't make posting about holidays very easy. Here is another shot I took at Terrain about a year ago (on my first trip I believe. Are you concerned that I have a collection of photos on my phone from Terrain ? They might want a restraining order. Or maybe I should just be blogging about Terrain). I just LOVE this scene. A fire pit + a plethora of different wool plaid blankets ?? I sort of wanted to grab a hot mulled cider, tap those two on the shoulder and share stories while roasting marshmallows. And the side of this shed is to die for. Love the wood against the plaids. Extra plaid in your house will always = holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment