8.16.2010

Interiors

We all make the trek to Telluride Colorado for the great outdoors. There is clean mountain air, skiing in the winter, hiking in the summer, and so much more. So while I was out there last week for the great outdoors (okay, including an outdoor concert), I was pleasantly surprised to stay in one of the best designed houses I've ever been to. Every detail was so thought out, yet never overdone, and all keeping in a relaxed, small ski town vibe. I was beyond impressed. In fact if the home owners knew how many pictures I took of their belongings they might be creeped out.

This week Ill be sharing some of their design elements -- things you can employ too. This one is super insignificant, but there was something so quiet and sweet about these 3 perfectly placed vintage figurines on the window sill as you descended the stairs. Hi guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment