10.14.2011

It's funny moving. People that were steadfast in your life sometimes disappear. People you didn't expect much from become important life cheerleaders. And of course, there are constants. I stumbled upon the quote above after overthinking a few particular relationships this past few weeks. I think it's a good reminder.

I hope you have a beautiful fall weekend, and I hope I figure out how to work in being more present here. The exercise of writing is lacking in my life right now, and I miss it dearly. In other news I really enjoy the woodshop. Who knew ?






2 comments:

  1. This quote is so completely accurate. Relationships have to be two-way streets for them to be successful. I think about this quite a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woodshop, yay! I heard JC liked that stuff. Any chance we can get you to come over for a drink or dinner weekend after next?

    ReplyDelete