5.06.2011

Wishing Happy Days For Mama and ....

[photo by Karen Mordechai]

This weekend is (obviously) Mother's day ! Unfortunately I won't be with my mother, but I'm glad she'll be with hers. If I were there, I would make them the yummy simple brunch Karen + I were served at the Martha Stewart Everyday Food test kitchens earlier this week. It was super fun to be behind the scenes drinking Cranberry Orange sparklers ;). You can read about our visit on Sunday Suppers, and see some pics of it on Everyday Food's blog. Happy Mother's day mom ! No form or amount of thank yous will ever be enough. Love you ! And Happy Mother's Day Grandmom ! And Happy Mother's Day to all my new mamas + mamas to be. And ................

Willing Strong IT Bands ...
Happy swims, early finish lines, and low temperatures. My sister + her girlfriend Liz are competing in the St. George, Utah Ironman tomorrow. I can't be there to fulfill my professional Ironman Support Crew duties, but I'll be thinking of them every stroke, pedal, and step of the way. My sister hates PDA, or drawing attention to herself for any reason under any circumstance. Naturally she (who has been forced) and Liz will be sporting mirror versions of this tee-shirt. Good luck girls !!

1 comment:

  1. Lizzy
    you are way too cute! thanks for the vote of confidence! (This is Liz btw) And just so you know, Jen is wearing the t-shirt without any coercion from me. Lindsay Yost, our coach extraordinaire, floated the idea and says she met no resistance.

    ReplyDelete