5.02.2011

Found Magazine.

A friend sent Found Magazine to me last week, knowing I would love it like she does. I have always loved loved loved found notes, happenstance domestic settings, photographs, etc. My favorite book quotes + song lyrics have always been about a house used + rushed out of, a dinner table, a kitchen that carries the presence of its inhabitant. Memories in all forms. I love memories. So it is no surprise that I enjoy these glimpses into someone's life I'll never know. We're free to decide what they look like, how old they are, and why they're writing / buying / drawing...

The note above was found by Brian R. Elliot in Ketchican, Alaska at his friends fishing/hotel lodge, The cedars. The maid service found it. Makes it so much more fun knowing the setting, right ?

No comments:

Post a Comment