9.14.2010

Linens for your flatware.

I know I've posted Emerson Made before for her awesome flower pins (scattered in the photo above). These are still fantastic accessories, but she now makes so much more... Like for starters these awesome linen napkins that either say EAT or are personalized with a letter / initials. I'm pretty sure these are are great as they seem and its not just because I think Emerson and her new clothing line are the bees knees. If I could look like that in those jeans I'd be snatching up 5 pairs. And truth be told, I have a gift certificate to EM from my birthday last February from a very thoughtful friend. The problem is I like everything so much I just get on the site and stare, plagued by what to choose. I'll commit one of these days ... AND to add to the girl crush, the farm her and her husband own in New Hampshire is amazing. Check it out here on Design Sponge sneak peek.
[image courtesy of emersonmade.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment