5.23.2010

Happy Monday.

Friday I came back to New York, hopefully on a more permanent, steady basis.
I took a quiet train up, snuck into my apartment, and discovered that I had these beautiful ( what do I even call them ? Piece of art ? arrangement doesn't seem to live up ) flowers.
They're so beautiful they could make me cry--really.
They were a welcome home present from one of my very best friends.
I love its weeping eggplant colored tulips,
its high reaching wild flowers,
and its huge bursting blooms.
I had to talk myself out of the apartment all weekend cause I didn't want to part with them, even for a second.
I hope they cheer your week as much they are mine ( although you can't sniff how glorious they smell too ).

Thanks friend.
Flowers by The very talented Sarah at Saipua.


No comments:

Post a Comment